I am a certified Master NLP Practitioner, NLP Practitioner and Life Coach. I am also a corporate senior leader. I have worked in the field of mental wellbeing for over 20 years and I absolutely love what I do.
I work with professional women who struggle within themselves, similar to my own experiences up to a few of years ago as someone who had experienced unresolved emotional trauma as a young person. My career was soaring, but when I reached middle management level, the difficulties that I had within began crippling me which left me feeling confused and hugely unsure of myself.
If you have experienced emotional trauma or you are struggling to make sense of why you feel the way you do and want to pursue a life where you can achieve the highest expression of yourself both personally and professionally then I am the right life coach for you. This means living a life free from self-doubt, turning down the volume on that inner critic, daring to dream big and having the confidence to step into those shoes as the powerful woman that you are.
I embarked on my own journey of self-discovery and healing many years ago now and NLP and life coaching were both a firm part of my personal recovery. Today I am a successful entrepreneur and corporate senior leader and the best part, is that today I am free.
• Certified Master NLP Practitioner
• Certified NLP Practitioner
• Timeline Therapy Practitioner Certificate
• Certified Life Coach
• HND Advanced Counselling, Psychology and Psychotherapy
• Diploma in Eating Disorders and Weight Control
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Diploma in Management
• Personality Disorder Training (Tavistock & Portman NHS)
• Psychodynamic Understanding of Psychotic Disorders Training (Tavistock & Portman NHS)
• NVQ Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
To find out more about NLP and how it can help you achieve your true potential, havea look at my FAQ page or feel free to get in touch.
Angelina, is an incredibly intuitive, wonderful, natural Coach. The coaching was tailored to my professional and personal aspirations. She has really helped me focus on how to manage current situations and how to capitalise on my strengths.
The experience I had was uplifting and invigorating.